- This web site (“Site”) is owned and operated by TimelapseLoops, LLC (referred to as “TimelapseLoops” herein). The Site and its contents may only be accessed for personal use. No material from TimelapseLoops or any web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by TimelapseLoops may be used for any commercial or resale purposes. Furthermore, not materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of TimelapseLoops’ copyright and other proprietary rights.
- For purposes of this Agreement, the use of any such material on any other web site or networked computer environment is prohibited. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively, the “Marks”) are proprietary to TimelapseLoops or other respective owners which have granted TimelapseLoops the right and license to use such Marks. Any use of content or descriptions; any derivative use of this Site or its contents; and any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools is strictly prohibited. In no event shall the user frame any portion of the Site or any content contained therein.
- While TimelapseLoops uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, TimelapseLoops makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. TimelapseLoops assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or representations in the content of this Site.
- The Site may contain links to other sites on the Internet which are owned and operated by Third Party Vendors and other third parties (the “External Sites”). You acknowledge that TimelapseLoops is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any External Sites. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such External Sites.
- Users of the Site may post comments, reviews, and other content and submit suggestions, ideas, or other information, provided the content does not contain any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or hateful content or content which is racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or content which infringes upon the rights of any third party. The user agrees not to impersonate any person and/or other entity or communicate under a false name or a name the user is not entitled or authorized to use. TimelapseLoops has the right (but not the obligation) to remove, prohibit, edit or discontinue any content on the Site, including content that has been posted by users. You may not advertise in any manner or solicit any third party using the Site
- If you post content or submit material you grant TimelapseLoops and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sublicensable right and license to make, use, sell, sublicense, reproduce, distribute, perform, display, prepare derivative works from and otherwise exploit all such content and material as if it were the full owner thereof. Furthermore, you grant TimelapseLoops, its affiliates, and sublicensees the right to use your name and/or user name in connection with the content. You represent and warrant that all content and materials you provide shall be your original work product and will not be based on, or derived from, the proprietary information or items of a third party. You will defend and indemnify TimelapseLoops and its affiliates from any claims resulting from any content or materials you provide hereunder.
- The Site contains areas in which additional terms and conditions apply. For purposes of the use of such areas, in the event of a conflict between the terms and conditions of such other areas and these Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions of the other area shall prevail. TimelapseLoops may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- You shall not transmit to TimelapseLoops or upload to this Site any Harmful Code or use or misappropriate the data on this Site for your own commercial gain. “Harmful Code” shall mean any software (sometimes referred to as “viruses,” “worms,” “trojan horses,” “time bombs,” “time locks,” “drop dead devices,” “traps,” “access codes,” “cancelbots” or “trap door devices”) that: (a) is intentionally designed to damage, disrupt, disable, harm, impair, interfere with, intercept, expropriate or otherwise impede in any manner, any data, storage media, program, system, equipment or communication, based on any event, including for example but not limited to (i) exceeding a number of copies, (ii) exceeding a number of users, (iii) passage of a period of time, (iv) advancement to a particular date or other numeral, or (v) use of a certain feature; or (b) would enable an unauthorized person to cause such result; or (c) would enable an unauthorized person to access another person's information without such other person's knowledge and permission.
- Password. You may not use your password for any unauthorized purpose.
- Termination. We may terminate your access to our Site for any reason.
- U.S. Government Users Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable laws and regulations. Use of the materials by the Government constitutes acknowledgment of TimelapseLoops’ proprietary rights in them. TimelapseLoops web site pages may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information which should be observed.
- THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TimelapseLoops SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONTENT OR MATERIALS POSTED ON THE SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE PURSUANT TO THE APPLICABLE LAW, TimelapseLoops DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL TimelapseLoops OR ITS THIRD PARTY LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF TimelapseLoops OR AN TimelapseLoops AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
All sales are final. Product exchanges for identical items will be given for defective or damaged products only. All exchanges must be accompanied by an RMA number of they will be refused. To receive an RMA please email rma-request [at] TimelapseLoops [dot] com and include your order number.
- Request for RMA must be within 30 days of delivery. Delivery date for downloaded products is the day of purchase.
- The product must be returned within 14 days of receiving the RMA number.
- Product must be returned to: TimelapseLoops | 501 North IH-35 | Austin, TX 78702
- RMA # must be marked on at least 3 sides of the package.
All Pages Copyright © 2014, TimelapseLoops, LLC. All Rights Reserved.